HR assistant opening
Design. Build. Deliver.
We are a global, full-service, digital solutions company delivering transformative software to the financial services industry.
This is an opportunity for a positive, open, and supportive HR assistant to join an International IT Consulting 100+ employee company to manage office functions and support the company on its growth in the booming IT Industry.
As the HR assistant, you will provide administrative support to the local HR team and Riga office. We are looking for a friendly and detail-orientated individual who has a passion for people. Ultimately, you will be responsible for taking care of our employees on-site and remote.
Main impact zone
- Ensure the daily work of the office and maintain it in order.
- Prepare, maintain, and update personnel and other company documentation.
- Send out and gather the annual review forms.
- Enter and maintain data in various systems.
- Coordinate incoming invoices.
- Welcome guests of the office.
- Coordinate expense report process.
- Consult employees and company management in office-related questions.
- Assist colleagues in their tasks.
Additional tasks will include
- Coordinate the Work and fire safety process.
- Coordinate the Mandatory health check process.
- Prepare reports.
- Organize business trips.
- Organize employee events and team-building activities.
- Conduct personnel surveys.
- Improve office and company culture.
- Take part and initiative in other HR-related activities.
- Fill in for a team member when necessary.
- You excel when working with people.
- At least 1-year experience as an HR assistant or Office administrator, or similar role.
- Previous experience in preparation of record-keeping documents.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office and different HR systems).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Professional proficiency), Latvian (Professional proficiency), and Russian (considered an advantage).
- Willingness to learn, open to change, and to accept the new.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Precise, responsible, and with great organizational skills.
- Knowledge in record keeping and ability to orientate in the Labor Law of the Republic of Latvia and GDPR.
- Ability to work in dynamic working conditions.
- Ability to prioritize own work and work independently.
- Support HR teamwork.
- International projects in investment banking and capital markets area.
- Flexible working hours from 09:00-18:00 and remote work possibilities.
- Modern office with a chill zone that includes foosball and novus tables, in-house library.
- Free snacks, fruits, tea, and coffee.
- Friendly and experienced team members.
- Professional growth.
- Well paid at competitive rates.
- Team building events, covered sports activities.
- Stability and social security.
- Health insurance (+sport/dentist/vaccination).
- Cell phone compensation.
- Squad Hour gym membership.
- English classes.
- Paid car parking.
Compensation starting from gross EUR 1400.
If you are interested in joining 28Stone, please apply using this link.
Registration number: 40103612535